Smarter and easier to use than you thought possible
The Connex™ control, when installed as part of a complete Evolution® system, uses technology designed to help you save money, enhance your home comfort and manage all your Bryant® Evolution system components. It’s a zoning, ventilation, humidification, dehumidification, cooling, heating and air filtration whiz. And it can even think beyond the settings you define to help ensure your system keeps you comfortable and saves you money.
Let’s not forget attractive, too
If you think even the most beautifully intelligent control has no place in your home décor, you can change that. Enhance the Connex™ control look by uploading a photo of your favorite uncle, pet or friend.
You can breeze through the videos found here to learn about the Connex control and if you’re still curious about it and other Bryant products, go to www.bryant.com for more information.
If you haven’t already purchased your Bryant system and want to talk to a dealer in your area, go to http://www.bryant.com/pros/index.shtml.
Click here to learn more about Occupancy Sensing Sequence of Operation for the Series B, Version 1.3 Connex Controls.
- Home Screen
- Information Buttons
- Main Screen and Setting Date and Time
- System Mode
- Choosing Comfort Profiles
- Override Current Heating Temperature Setting
- Override Current Cooling Temperature Setting
- Adjusting Fan Speed and Viewing Features
- Comfort Profiles. Setting the Temperature, Fan and Smart Setback Profiles
- Comfort Profiles. Setting the Humidity for When at Home
- Comfort Profiles. Setting the Humidity for When You’re Away
- Comfort Profiles. Setting the Fresh Air Profiles for When at Home
- Comfort Profiles. Setting the Fresh Air Profiles for When You’re Away
- Setting the Time Periods for the Comfort Profiles – Guided Method for an Evolution Zoning System
- Setting the Time Periods for the Comfort Profiles – Guided Method for a Single-Zone Home
- Setting the Time Periods for the Comfort Profiles – Setting Schedules Yourself for an Evolution Zoning System
- Setting the Time Periods for the Comfort Profiles – Setting Schedules Yourself for a Single-Zone Home
- Uploading a Schedule with a USB Memory Device or Online
- Operating Status Display
- Vacation Settings
- Wireless Set-up for Wi-Fi Enabled Evolution Connex Controls
- Connecting the Evolution Connex Control to the Web
- Screen Lock
- Cleaning the Display Screen
- Weather Forecast
- Service Contact Information
- Photo Upload
- Accessory Reminders
- Display Settings
- Heat Source Selection for Hybrid Heat Systems
- Assigning Zone Names